Today was a great day!
..Just kidding..it really was a great day!! Mind if I share with you some of the reasons why?? OK, thanks! Here goes..
10. I got 9 hours of sleep last night, so I woke up well rested.
9. I had zero lessons to teach today, so I spent my time planning and reading.
8. I caught up on all my favorite blogs.
7. I found a new blog: EatLiveRun, which has now been added to my list of favorite blogs.
6. I had a lovely time of tea and visiting with my co-teachers.
5. I played ping-pong with my co-teacher that does not speak English. We are finding various ways to communicate between each other regardless, and I’m loving it, 🙂
4.) I played ping-pong against one of my students..and might I add…I DOMINATED him!! 🙂
3.) My students attempted to teach me Russian at snack time.
2.) I laughed obnoxiously with my friends in the Metro as we exchanged stories of our students.
1.) We had Young Adults tonight-great time worshiping with my ‘Russian Family’, studying Psalms 37, and drinking more tea.
Psalm 37:4, 39
“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart…The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; he is their stronghold in the time of trouble.”
Sure hope you all have a terrific Tuesday as well…And a great week for that matter!
Love you all, 🙂